I have recently came across this service called ShopandBox which I am absolutely in love with. I have always enjoyed online shopping but the thing about shopping online is the shipping fees you have incurred. I know Singapore has VPOST services, however the shipping cost is very expensive and it’s a hassle especially if you are making purchases from US/ Japan, they require a domestic address. I know that VPOST do provide the user with a domestic address. I remember purchasing stuff from Amazon that never came. :( I guess this is one of shoppers’ many nightmare! That’s where I found ShopandBox. It acts like a middleman and helps you be able to get your hands on awesome items you will never get in Singapore.
So, how does it works? It’s as easy as A B C!!
- Add to Wishlist
- Boxer Assigned
- Complete payment
You will first need to register for an account. Next, post your order and wait for a boxer to be assigned to you. Once your boxer has been assigned to you, you will make payment through paypal and all you gotta do is wait for your goodies to arrive! :D
In this page, under My Account, you can select Add to Wishlist to find your items. The website have links to products you can directly add to your wishlist. However, if you do not find the item you are interested, fret not, there is an option, as seen below.
What you need to do:
- Provide the name of the item you are getting
- include the image, if can find them
- include quantity, color (if there are a few color options provided), where or not you wish to remove the Original Packaging
- Insert the URL, Cost, Item location and Type
- There is a column to include any special request to the boxer
after you are ready with your items, you will need to select the item(s) you wish to buy or click ‘remove’ if you do not want to see the item in your wishlist anymore. Next, give your box a name and submit order.
** Please note that once you submit order, you will not be able to retract it. (which I think is fair, if not it will be wasting everybody’s time) However if there is item OOS, the boxer will inform you and you can decide if you still want to get it.
You will then receive any email informing you that they will be assigning a boxer to you.
There is a message board to allow you to chat with your Boxer so as to be able to clarify details of your order, remove or add items from your wishlist
You will get invoiced twice for your shopping
(1) Invoice 1: Cost of goods + domestic shipping
(2) Invoice 2: International shipping + ShopandBox service fee*
What I like about ShopandBox
- The service is reliable! From the many reviews and testimonials I have seen, shoppers are happy with the service
- Boxer are very friendly and helpful! I am currently waiting for my Korean goodies! My boxer AJ is so helpful, she is very responsive in her messages and she is very kind to help to get the items from the physical stores so I can actually save on domestic shipping! She is also very patient in answering all my enquiries and there were a few times I had to cancel some of my orders. She is also very generous by sharing some of the freebies that the stores gave her, which she did not have to do so! She is super sweet and helpful! :)
- The website is very straight forward and easy to navigate.
For all second-timer Shoppers, ShopandBox is very generous to offer a ‘ShopandBox Savvy Shopper’ badge and with that comes a 25% discount off your ShopandBox service fee at Invoice 2 for your second purchase!
To qualify for the second-timer discount, you will need to:
1. Follow/Like them on either Facebook, Twitter &/or Instagram
2. Post a picture of your first purchase on Facebook, Twitter &/or Instagram. Remember to tag #shopandbox @shopandbox
3. After paying for Invoice 1 for your second order, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First order number
- Current order number
- Link to your post showing an image of your first purchase
4. Your voucher code will be emailed to you and it can be used when making payment for Invoice 2
Please refer to their website for the terms and conditions. I am looking forward to getting my box and I am already excited to go get my second box – USA haul box!
I hope you find it useful and also another means and option for your overseas shopping. Hope to be able to receive my box and share the contents of my purchases!
Full Time Daydreamer. Makeup junkie
I enjoy watching beauty videos on Youtube. It helped me to learn the basis on makeup.
I am a thrill seeker, and I enjoy roller coaster rides. I love history and would try to visit the museums once in a while.
In my free time, I enjoy photography (not professionally), scrapbooking, playing with make up.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Review: Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color in Cranberry - May 28, 2018
- Review: STUNNA Lip Paint by Fenty Beauty - May 21, 2018
- Review: Sudio Vasa Blå - May 19, 2018