Bestie told me that there was a Shiseido Private Sale going on on Thursday and Friday (22/1/15 & 23/1/15). I was actually contemplating whether or not I should be going.
The sale offers quite a few high end makeup brands like Clea De Peau and NARS. The best part are they are almost all having 50% off.
Here’s my take on the event
1) The product range is quite wide. They offer a few of their last season item. The products aren’t like outdated or very past seasons.
2) 50% off. I got a facial cleanser massage brush for $15 (U.P $35); True Cheek Blush which retails for $51 was also having 50% off.
3) Certain colors that are not sold at retail outlets. Only at the sale.
4) Products are not nearing their expiry. Most of the expiry dates in from 2016 onwards
1) You need to be fast and have to 敢 敢 squeeze yourself into the crowd. If you decide to be civil and queue for your turn. You’d never reach the table.
2) Colors sells out fast. So fastest finger first. Wanted to go get the White Lucient Range but already gone by the time we reached the area. You need to grab first, think later.
3) Inconsiderate people. Some people just take their own time trying every single color, depriving others a chance to look at products.
Will I go for such events again?
Well, probably, if they offer products I am currently using at a cheaper price. Although there is a long queue when we first arrived but the line moves quite fast.
Here are the items I have bought
1) Maquillage True Cheek in RD321 – Pink Coral
4) Shiseido Shimmering Rouge in PK214 – Opal
The Sale is still on today from 10am to 8pm
Location: Level 12, Orchard Building, 1 Grange Road. (Located at there H&M is)
Full Time Daydreamer. Makeup junkie
I enjoy watching beauty videos on Youtube. It helped me to learn the basis on makeup.
I am a thrill seeker, and I enjoy roller coaster rides. I love history and would try to visit the museums once in a while.
In my free time, I enjoy photography (not professionally), scrapbooking, playing with make up.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Review: INTEGRATE Gel Liner(Limited Edition Snow White Series) - March 25, 2019
- Review: Flower Knows Rococo Cat 花知晓猫猫舞会四色眼影 - March 18, 2019
- Holiday Collection: Belif merry merry moisturizers - December 17, 2018