I used to do this every year for my blog in blogspot. As I am mainly updating here, I will be doing this over at this page now.
Best of 2015
1) Halloween Horror Night 15 was a blast!
2) Awesome time @ AFA’15
3) Stable job w/ good bonus
4) My Best Friend’s Wedding & Pregnancy
5) Love for YSL, Lancome cosmetic
6) Blessed with very super awesome friends
7) Hosted my own blog page (thanks to my cousin)
The top few things I wish to forget in 2015
1) Bad news (especially if it’s from my close buddies)
2) Falling Sick
4) Emotional issues
New Year Resolution
1) At least complete 2 items in my bucket list
2) Be emotionally stronger
3) Live, Laugh, Love
4) More travels =)
5) Work hard, play harder
6) Blog more often
7) Save up and spend less
8) Be a better daughter, sister, friend
Hope 2016 means
* Japan Trip with mom and sis
* Good company of friends
* Pick up a new language
* Save up for USA!
* Less disasters, and better economy
* More bonus (please!)
* Create more fun memories with family and good friends
* Creating good contents for my blog
Before 2016 ends, I hope…
– To be happier, healthier and surround myself with positive people
– Create a Youtube Channel with my sister
– Spending more quality time with love ones
– life will still continue to be meaningful, fun and enjoyable
Thank you for taking the time to visit my page and remember to leave me comments on posts/ reviews you hope to be able to see.
What to expect for the blog in 2016
I will be setting time aside to compile photos to be able to do in-dept reviews on my favorite make-up products.
Also, I am planning to do a monthly favorite – my favorites will include:
- makeup products
- food item
- movie/ TV series
I hope the New Year will bring you more fun, happiness and good opportunities. May 2016 be a better year for everyone around me. I will be able to create better content posts for my blog.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
Full Time Daydreamer. Makeup junkie
I enjoy watching beauty videos on Youtube. It helped me to learn the basis on makeup.
I am a thrill seeker, and I enjoy roller coaster rides. I love history and would try to visit the museums once in a while.
In my free time, I enjoy photography (not professionally), scrapbooking, playing with make up.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Review: INTEGRATE Gel Liner(Limited Edition Snow White Series) - March 25, 2019
- Review: Flower Knows Rococo Cat 花知晓猫猫舞会四色眼影 - March 18, 2019
- Holiday Collection: Belif merry merry moisturizers - December 17, 2018