Do you always use the computer for more than 5 hours? Do you travel frequently? I know I do, and my poor eyes will suffer from the strain and I always feel so tired after a long day of work. Bestie told me about Kao MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask. Initially I didn’t really give much thought to it but the hectic lifestyle and more than 8 hours of staring into the computer. I decided to give this product a try and I am absolutely in love with it.
At a comfortable heat of 40 degree Celsius, the steam produced from the eye mask will help soothe your tired eyes. It is designed to wrap comfortably around your eyes gently to ensure maximum effect. What makes it more awesome is that it is disposable, which means it is more convenient and you do not have to worry about it being unhygienic!
Do note that the mask will warm up once it is open, so please use it immediately when open.
There are actually 4 Range of the Steam Mask available
The Scented Range which are made from essential oil extract
My personal favorites would have to be Unscented and Rose. The rose scent is very subtle and nice. Personally do not like the Lavender scented mask as the scent is too strong to my liking.
Still unsure if you like the product or worried that your skin may be sensitive to the heat? Fret not, at their website, they do offer a sample request so you can try them out before making your purchase.
All you need to do is to answer 8 questions and fill up a personal particulars form at the end of the survey to qualify for it! Below is the Terms & Condition extracted from their page:
Terms & Conditions
1. Each person is only allowed to apply for 1 sample once.
2. Limited to 1 piece of MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask per residential address
3. The sample will consists of 1 piece of Steam Eye mask.
4. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery of the sample.
5. Entries with incomplete addresses will be deemed invalid. Should you have any issues, please email to email@example.com
6. This free sample request is only available for all residing in Singapore only, except employees & immediate families of Kao Singapore Pte Ltd.
So what are you waiting for? Visit their website to complete the survey and get your free mask!
Each box contains 5 pieces and they are available at Watsons and Guardian. It cost $6.50, but currently Watsons is having offer at 2 box for $11.95. Alternatively, you can purchase them from Qoo10.
Go ahead to give it a try, I will usually use it during lunch breaks and power naps and I definitely feel more refreshed and relax! Let me know what you think of the product and your favorite scent!
Full Time Daydreamer. Makeup junkie
I enjoy watching beauty videos on Youtube. It helped me to learn the basis on makeup.
I am a thrill seeker, and I enjoy roller coaster rides. I love history and would try to visit the museums once in a while.
In my free time, I enjoy photography (not professionally), scrapbooking, playing with make up.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Review: INTEGRATE Gel Liner(Limited Edition Snow White Series) - March 25, 2019
- Review: Flower Knows Rococo Cat 花知晓猫猫舞会四色眼影 - March 18, 2019
- Holiday Collection: Belif merry merry moisturizers - December 17, 2018