I like to do something different on outings with my besties. I remember it was supposed to be a celebration of our birthdays and we wanted to do something fun and interesting. I seen one of my friends going for a customerized photo-shoot. So I checked with her and she told me she went Cheezzstudio.
What is Cheezzstudio?
It is a studio photo shoot that is different from your regular ones most people go for. They have hoped that by allowing us to be own photographer assisted by their pre-fitted photography equipment, we will feel at ease to pose however wewish to and create our own photo shoot experience. The studio is designed to be enjoyed by all, be it a child or an adult. It is perfect for all occasions and celebration, eg birthdays, anniversaries etc.
Their site also offers tips such as what to wear and their studios provides props to enhance the photo shoot experience. There are also guideline and rules on what to do and what not to do. Do take your time to read through the rules.
Here are some of the fun photos we have taken
Someone is being very violent here
Some tips and tricks I got when I was there
– Go with close friends as it makes the session more fun
– Just snap away, even if the photo may turn out to be unglam.
– Go at least 15 mins before your appointment time, this way you will be able to maximize your money and experience there.
– Don’t be afraid to over-act. They also provide a 32′ monitor so that you can preview the photos you have taken.
– Loosen up and have fun! It’s not everyday you get to be your own photographer and arrange a photo shoot with your friends/family.
taken from their website (click to view a clearer photo)
Do note that they only accept cash payment
Thinking of something different to do or planning a surprise? Why not give this a try.
Book now, call them @ 6333-3128 or visit their website: http://www.cheezzstudio.com.sg/Cheezz_Studio_Self_Portrait_Self_Shot_Photography_Singapore_-_Home.html
Full Time Daydreamer. Makeup junkie
I enjoy watching beauty videos on Youtube. It helped me to learn the basis on makeup.
I am a thrill seeker, and I enjoy roller coaster rides. I love history and would try to visit the museums once in a while.
In my free time, I enjoy photography (not professionally), scrapbooking, playing with make up.
Latest posts by Alicia (see all)
- Review: INTEGRATE Gel Liner(Limited Edition Snow White Series) - March 25, 2019
- Review: Flower Knows Rococo Cat 花知晓猫猫舞会四色眼影 - March 18, 2019
- Holiday Collection: Belif merry merry moisturizers - December 17, 2018